So I had an ultrasound today to check Lila's size because she is now measuring 2 weeks ahead and a big whopping 8lbs. 15 oz. Lord, help me!!! My doctor says that the ultrasounds usually guesstimate that they are bigger than they actually are, but that she is probably at least 8 lbs. already. Oh my! No tiny little petite babies for me:) Mia & Averi both weighed over 8 lbs. She is adorable though and I am thankful that she is healthy. Could see that she has little chubby cheeks in the ultrasound. Fluid looked great and I cannot believe we are going to finally get to meet her SOON!
A little background history, I weighed 10 lbs. 8 oz. when I was born (my poor mom) and Jon weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz, so we were for sure doomed to having big babies:)
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh baby! Can't wait! :o)
Wow, you were over 10 lbs?! Craziness!
I have never been a fan of ultrasound weight guestimates...mainly because you rarely hear of them being correct and they can cause such anxiety. However, here's a little anxiety producer, they guessed substantially low with Bo. Fun!
I hope she isn't too huge and that she comes soon :).
Post a Comment