Saturday, October 15, 2011

Lila Mackenzie Spain

Introducing...

Lila Mackenzie Spain
Birthdate: October 5, 2011
Weight: 9lbs. 5oz.
Length: 21 3/4 in.

Lila joined our family 10 days ago and is already SO very loved. She has a real sweetness about her and is absolute perfection. Her big sisters took to her immediately and have accepted her so well. They love to help mommy out with her and are always drawing her pictures and kissing on her.

We are so thankful for our little miracle as we were told just 14 mos. ago that I would most likely not ever be able to carry another one full term. In many ways it still seems surreal to me that I have a baby. But I am enjoying and cherishing every moment with her. Knowing this is my last is really helping me to do that.

Thank you so much for of your prayers and support these past few years. God is good ALL the time!



1 comment:

KLBx4 said...

Beautifully said Jaci!!! She is a perfect miracle from the Lord and we are so thankful she is here safe and sound!! We love you all!!