Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Headed to the Mountains
We are headed to the mountains of Asheville, NC today...Can't wait to have a break for a few days from this horrific heat. We will be out there for about 4 days. Our soccer tournament starts on Friday but we are going a couple days early to see some waterfalls around the Hendersonville area. Please pray for our safety while traveling and that the girls will do good:) They usually do but I always worry about getting off schedules, not getting good naps etc. while traveling. Oh well I need to learn to be more flexible:) Anyways, check back on Monday because I will have lots of pictures to post when we get back I'm sure.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
jaci,
savanna and averi are beautiful!!! how fun would it be if we were still in b'ham and could hang out. so glad y'all are doing well. i'll be praying for good naps and good sleep at night while y'all are in the mountains :) take care!
lauren
you crack me up.. im so opposite.. i just know we are going to get off schedule..its harder to come back than to go, for me.. my boys seem to have the harder time adjusting when we get back. Oh well, have fun. I hope your tournament goes well.
Looking forward to the photos. I hear you had one awesome tour guide for this trip!
Post a Comment