Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Random Pictures

Trying to Stay Cool in the Shade


Shaving with Daddy



Recreation Station




Averi Loves Her Exercauser



Poppi came to visit from Atlanta on Sunday




Me & The Girls



4 comments:

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

oh..they are so beautiful!!! I mean really. Im sure my boys will have crushes on them..when they are 30. Because I will keep them so busy and away from all girls until then. In fact, I think we will move to the hills of Bolivia. Ha. Random, I know. Partially true! ha.

Anonymous said...

The Spain family rocks! Love the Shaving with Daddy photos, and Me and the Girls - three beautiful girls at that. Love you guys and praying for you daily. Thanks for a very warm and sweet blog that simply celebrates your precious family.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaci, SO fun to find your blog. Your girls are absolutely beautiful and you all look like such a happy family! Very happy for you! :) Thanks for the congrats, we are SO SO blessed! Our girl is just sooooooo good and cute, it's amazing! :) Loving being a mommy! LOVE to all of you!
Hanne

Kate said...

Hey girlfriend!!!
It's been FOREVER...how the heck are ya? WOW, I didn't know you had Baby #2...congrats!! Your girls are adoreable, of course...yes, life is different with 2! So happy you found me, how did you do that? I'm on facebook too...lots of BI friends on there too, it's weird. Ok, gotta run...kids are in the pool. Will write more later, love ya!!