Thursday, August 2, 2007

Update on Averi

So I started giving Averi solids yesterday and she actually had her first bowel movement on her own (EVER) this morning. Praise the Lord! So no more Milk of Magnesia! I am so thrilled as this reassures me that she is gonna be fine and her little digestive system just took a while to get moving. She just needed a little extra bulk. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for Averi. Here are a couple of pictures of her first reactions to real food. She was NOT impressed with the prunes (can't say I blame her):) but she loves applesauce.


1 comment:

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

too cute.. Praise the Lord she pooped! On her own. Sorry we have been so busy here. I promise to call soon. I am just stoppigng by your blog while cooking.. multitasking. The boys are with daddy so I have about 45 minutes to clean as much as I can. gotta run.