Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I love these girls!

God has really been teaching me lately to learn to be content with where he has me at this moment...which right now is home with these precious little girls. I have learned over the years from talking to people and listening to others desires that we always want to be doing what we're not doing. The girls who are working want to be at home with a baby. The moms who are at home with their children all day want a break and time with other adults. And self admittingly I have really struggled with that lately. I am an incredibly social person and love to be with other people. So there are days (especially with this gloomy & cold weather lately) where I wish I could have a break or have a job just for a few hours to have that interaction. Yet I personally have a strong belief that what God has chosen for our family is for Jon & I to be the number one caregivers to our girls. So I am learning to grasp that wholeheartedly and realize that these precious girls are my number one most important job right now. And to that I say "thank you God for giving me the best opportunity ever"! I love them with all my heart!




3 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

isnt that funny...I want to be in your shoes and you want to be in mine...your right we are never happy with where we are. God is teaching me contentment so much! I know he has been being a support to my hubby right now as we prepare for Seminary and save..God is good and He truly is ALL WE NEED!

EmilyFox said...

Jaci....so true! I needed to read that right now! I am right there with you! They won't be little forever so we have to cherish every moment! We are very blessed:) Your girls are adorable!

Kate said...

Amen, girlfriend!!! I wholeheartedly agree and feel the same way. Keep on walking, hot mama...you're doing great!! Kisses to those cuties! ;)

Love you!! xoxox