Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Much Needed Getaway...

Jon and I had a wonderful little getaway over the weekend. The cabin was so adorable and very cozy (if you like that kind of thing, which we do). We mostly just relaxed but we spent several hours on Saturday hiking and climbing around Horse Pens 40 and the ranch where we were staying. It reminded me of our days before little ones (which of course I wouldn't change for anything) but we did used to do a lot of that kind of thing before Mia was born. We were talking about how we really look forward to the days when they get a little older and will be able to do these activities with us. But for now they are at such cute ages so we are enjoying the stages they are in (at least most of the time:)). Jon and I both really love photography and got some great pictures so here are a few of the best ones...

2 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

Glad you guys had a good getaway! We love those and we don't even have kids!! I will be praying for you with the WISDOM TEETH yuck...I had that done not fun my friend...but with the throwing up and the mouth and ya that could get bad. I will pray! You guys are such a great family! I heart Mia & Avery! so cute

Kate said...

YAH!!!!! So glad that you 2 lovebirds got to getaway and had such a great time! What a wicked beautiful place...wow, Jac, was that YOU on a WALL of ROCK??!! Go Girl! Thanks for sharing...Love you!! xoxox