I took Averi for her 15 month checkup & shots today. It's amazing how she is such a little toddler these days. She is SO full of life and is always smiling. She is VERY busy (and getting in to something she's not supposed to) but so cute at the same time, even when she's being mischevious. I love the 1 yr. old stage! She is quite fluent in baby talk. She jabbers nonstop all the time and it sounds so hilarious. She is also saying quite a few words like dog, cow, duck, milk, mama, dad, mia, bite, wow, woah etc. She will pretty much repeat whatever I ask her to say. Dr. Anderson cannot get over how "busy" she is, especially compared to Mia:) Thankfully that was her LAST round of shots! I am SO happy! Anyways, here are her 15 month statistics:
Weight: 19lbs. 12oz. (10th percentile)
Heighth: 31 1/2 in. (90th percentile)
Smashing a blueberry cereal bar all over her face (it was also all over her clothes & hair)

Stealing the ducks bread..

On the run! This kid is FAST! I definitely see soccer in her future:)

Averi doing a little dance:)
3 comments:
I noticed you didn't mention anything about ballet even though Averi is dancing. :o) ~Heather
Ha ha! I don't think we could handle having 2 in ballet:) Based on Averi's personality so far I'm thinking she's not quite cut out for ballet...LOL! She would probably think it was way to boring.
can you believe that Jack (christina w.'s boy) just had his 9 MONTH and he is 20 lbs. averi is 15 months.. that is hilarious.. he is such a chunk..
averi is precious btw.
Post a Comment