Here are some pictures of each of my girls at 15 mos. old in the same dress at Joe Tucker Park. People say to us all the time "Averi looks just like Mia did" and I think "how could they say that?" because to us they look nothing alike AT ALL. Averi has lighter hair with blue eyes and is a good bit taller than Mia was at this age. Mia has greenish-brown eyes with sandy blonde hair and was shorter with cute little chunky legs. But after looking at these pictures I do see one similarity and that is their hair. Both of them have the same hairstyle with little curls/waves in the back. So I guess that's what people remember and why they think they look alike?
MIA...
AVERI...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've only seen pictures of your kids but I totally thought that first picture was Averi until I read it! Both of them are very cute :) Bethany
No, I would say it is the cheekbones and general face shape that really makes the two pictures look alike. The hair helps, but their faces are really shaped the same.
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
4 comments:
I've only seen pictures of your kids but I totally thought that first picture was Averi until I read it! Both of them are very cute :) Bethany
No, I would say it is the cheekbones and general face shape that really makes the two pictures look alike. The hair helps, but their faces are really shaped the same.
nothing alike at all!! :) both cute--but not similar at all. :) funney eh?
I'm with you Kris:) I guess maybe I can see it in the cheeks a little bit but other than that not much at all.
Post a Comment