My aunt took Mia to the ballet store when we were in Huntsville last week and bought her costume for her. She looks so adorable in it! Here are some pictures of her showing it off...
Thursday, July 17, 2008
It's Official
Yay...we received Mia's "letter of acceptance" into the Briarwood ballet program yesterday:) It's a pretty complicated process and tough to get in so I guess I should be relieved...after all I had to wait in line for almost an hour on registration day and then had to wait for 3 1/2 weeks to hear if she made it in:)
My aunt took Mia to the ballet store when we were in Huntsville last week and bought her costume for her. She looks so adorable in it! Here are some pictures of her showing it off...



My aunt took Mia to the ballet store when we were in Huntsville last week and bought her costume for her. She looks so adorable in it! Here are some pictures of her showing it off...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh congrats Mia!! :) she will love it there! (thats where I took for years!) yay for ballerinas!
and it IS a complicated process to get in there! glad she made it in!
That's great, Jac! I'm sure she will have a blast! That sounds so fun.I know sydney would love something like that too.
oh i love these pics.. she is so excited. I am glad you guys are doing this. what fun!
Post a Comment