Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Blunt 3 Year Old

Conversation #1
Mia: "Hey mom, I want to wear my black dress today"
Me: What black dress...what does it look like?"
Mia: "It's a dress and it's black"
Point taken:) I ask a dumb question...I get a blunt/dumb answer!

Conversation #2
This morning we were about to go down the road to the library to return some DVD's (before they open) so I just throw on a t-shirt and shorts. As we're getting in to the car Mia says to me: "Mom please don't wear that. Please go change...it looks like your wearing jammies." Can't wait to see what she says about me as she (and I) gets older:)

Mia always says exactly what's on her mind and often times she's really not trying to be rude. She just speaks her mind (I wonder who she gets that from...not me). We're just working on how to say things perhaps a little more softly/nicely.

1 comment:

Rachel Garcia, CD(DONA) said...

that is awesome.. i am so glad jorge is clueless about what i wear.. probably wont care..ever.. ha! she is too funny.