So a couple weeks ago I got Averi out of the bath (forgetting to pull the plug as I pick her up) and go into her room and get her all dressed and warm in her PJ's. When she's dressed, I stand her up and go walking down the hall into the living room thinking that she is right behind me. All of the sudden Jon & I hear a huge splash with a giggle followed by it and we of course all go running in the bathroom only to find that our mischievous little Averi decided she wanted to get back in the bath. She had totally climbed back in the bath, clothes and all. The funniest part about it was that she was splashing around playing, and pouring water all over her head like there was nothing weird about it at all:) We were cracking up!
And of course Mia was having a panick attack and saying "oh no, her clothes are all wet". She would never even think of getting in water with her clothes on (unless of course it's a swimsuit). And unfortunately we totally failed to grab the camera and get a picture of it. But it was truly a very funny moment.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow . . . she is such an adventure compared to Mia (and Ali)!! :D
Post a Comment