*Jon went back to work day and it was a hard day for all of us. Ten days with daddy around is nice, but we were definitely back to reality today. Kids were fussy and it was a hard day for mommy for sure:)
*Trying to figure out when to take Averi's paci away. She only gets it for bedtime, but we took Mia's away at 18 mos. For some reason I'm having a little harder time taking it away from Averi. Probably because with Mia I knew we had to take it away because I was due with Av in a few mos. It's gotta be at a time when we have nothing going on for a few days as I'm sure we're gonna have some not-so-great naps days. I'm thinking maybe we'll wait until after Christmas. We'll see...Totally dreading that week, whenever it is!
*Started baking Christmas cookies today. I have 2 more kinds to make this week. Averi definitely approved of the peanut butter with chocolate kisses ones that I made today. She didn't get to help make them (like Mia did), but she got to test them out when she woke up from her nap...
2 comments:
Great job!!
I finished wrapping last night, and I am BEGGING myself to get motivated to do my annual baking. No luck yet. I'll keep working on it.
And I haven't done the take away the paci for sleep yet either. I need to. (sigh)
I finished cookies this weekend, wrapping today and my daughter's Christmas concert is tonight. All with a sinus infection!! Help me get through:-)
Post a Comment