This is something I was tagged in and did on Facebook, so I figured I would post it on here too. I always love reading other people's and learning finding out new things about them...
1. I have to get out of the house at least once a day or I get cabin fever.
2. I love soccer season and traveling with our teams.
3. I get terrible morning sickness when I am pregnant. I threw up every day for 29 wks. with Averi.
4. I don't like being pregnant but my kids are well worth it.
5. I love to rock climb, hike, bike etc.
6. I spent 7th-12th grade in a foreign country called Papua New Guinea and LOVED it...my parents are missionaries.
7. I have 1 brown eyed girl and 1 blue eyed girl.
8. I hate diets...just try to eat healthy and exercise (or chase my kids).
9. I love soccer, basketball and volleyball.
10. My husband and I fell in love on a missions trip to Romania (mountains of Transylvania to be exact)
11. I am a disciplinarian, but my kids are well-behaved because of it. Consistency pays off...
12. We got married on Friday the 13th and our wedding was still beautiful and perfect:)
13. I hate confrontation. Can't we all just get along?! :)
14. I went bungee jumping once.
15. I want 1 more baby then I'm done.
16. I actually enjoy watching sports with my husband. We love to go to Wings to watch football, soccer and basketball games.
17. I was such a tomboy growing up.
18. I love spring and despise winter.
19. I am outgoing and love to meet people. Although I hate to speak in front of people.
20. I cry at a lot of movies and Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
21. I love to shop and find good deals.
22. I love to take pictures, especially of my girls (in case you haven't noticed) :)
23. I can't sit still for very long.
24. I am a major planner!
25. I love baths...it's my time of relaxation and prayer.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love you and ALL 25 things of you!!! xoxo
What a fun list to read. Thanks for sharing! I remember you from NTBI, but didn't know you that well. I saw you had a blog through Facebook and have enjoyed getting to know you better on here. :)
Your girls are just precious!
God Bless!
Liz
I cry at HOme Makeover all the time.. i actually can't really watch it.. too much for me to handle.
Post a Comment