
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Mia's Chore Chart
I have been trying to find a way to organize and get Mia excited about doing chores. So lastnight we were at Barnes & Noble and found this Melissa & Doug Responsibility Chart. It is really cute and has a ton of different ideas for chores. Each week you can change out/alter the chores. Mia absolutely thinks it is the coolest thing ever. She gets to pick out a smiley face magnet after each chore is complete. At the end of the week, she will get a small allowance or get to go get ice cream if she does a good job. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for something to use...It runs between $15 & $20 and the recommended age for use is 3+.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTE!! My Mom tried many things like this to get us to do chores, and being the overly anal-retentive and liking positive feedback person that I was, I always LOVED them! I'm sure Mia will also. However, Averi maybe a bit of a harder sell when it's her turn. I can hear it now:
Mia: Averi, don't you want to pick out your smiley face?!?!
Averi: Why? I wanna go play!!
:)
how great! I always love ideas like this for when I have my own kids some day! whooooo hooooo
Post a Comment