So adorable! I love newborn in the hospital pictures. It almost makes me consider having another one. Then my 2 children start screaming and I remember why we decided 2 was enough. :-)
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
8 comments:
Congratulations, Auntie and to the proud Grandma and parents. He is adorable.
Babies are so special!!
So adorable! I love newborn in the hospital pictures. It almost makes me consider having another one. Then my 2 children start screaming and I remember why we decided 2 was enough. :-)
Wow, congratulations. He's adorable.
What a precious baby boy!! Is Parker's mom your sister? You sure look alike.
How adorable. Congratulations!
Congrats!! Beautiful baby. =D
Congratulations on the beautiful addition. He's a beautiful newborn and I love the name. Thanks for stopping by. Happy WW!
Post a Comment