So anyways the other day I dressed Averi in her jean skirt and brown shirt and Mia came in with her brown shirt/jean skirt and asked if she could wear hers too so that they could match. It was cute to see how excited they were about matching...
Monday, June 29, 2009
Brown Shirts & Jean Skirts
I still remember the day we found out that Averi was a girl one of the first things Jon said to me was "please tell me we're not gonna dress them to match all the time". Not sure why that was such a big deal to him, but I thought it was pretty funny that was one of his main concerns at the time. I'm not real big on it either anyways. I always think it's cute when I see other kids matching, but I also dress my girls according to what I think matches their personality (yes, I probably over analyze fashion a little too much, but I guess it's a good thing I have girls).
So anyways the other day I dressed Averi in her jean skirt and brown shirt and Mia came in with her brown shirt/jean skirt and asked if she could wear hers too so that they could match. It was cute to see how excited they were about matching...


So anyways the other day I dressed Averi in her jean skirt and brown shirt and Mia came in with her brown shirt/jean skirt and asked if she could wear hers too so that they could match. It was cute to see how excited they were about matching...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i think its so cute when kids match. :) i was just thinkin the other day i should get something matchy for logan and carson for 4th of july. :) thats cute that mia wanted to match averi.
This is such a cute story, and I love the photos. This should really be scrapbooked...hint, hint. :)lol
Post a Comment