Here are a couple of my favorite things that she made during her week at VBS...
Averi & I had some great one on one time this week too. One child seems so easy when your used to having 2:) Not having to deal with the sibling rivalry thing makes a big difference too.
Reading books at BAM...
She loves petting this dog at Old Navy (one of our FAVORITE stores).
"I running" (that's what she loves to say when she runs)...
And the great thing is that they really missed each other after being apart all morning, so they played together better in the afternoons. Averi said to me several times this week "I miss Mia"...so sweet. And I heard Mia say to Averi when she got in the car the other day "I missed you Averi".
3 comments:
Your girls are too cute! I found your site over at Alabama Bloggers. Enjoyed reading about your family!
Ahhh how cute is that. Your girls are just beautiful!!
I love that smile on Mia coming out of the church! So glad she had a great week!
Post a Comment