Yesterday afternoon I had to go up to the church for a VBS teachers meeting. The girls stayed home and spent some time playing with daddy while I was gone. Well Mia had heard Jon & I discussing our plans for my birthday (which is coming up next weekend) in the car earlier that day. So while I was gone to my meeting, she found a small gift bag and decorated it with stickers then collected some random items for my presents. And what's so sweet about it is that she did this all on her own without any prompting!
When I walked in the door and sat down she proudly walked over and said "I got you some presents for your birthday mommy"


She gave me some used deodorant, play money, a pack of cards, a book and a Dora card along with a bag decorated with stickers and signed with her name on it:)
1 comment:
That's sooo adorable and sweet!! I bet you melted. . .
And Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment