Thursday, September 10, 2009

Funny Sayings...

Someone asked Mia the other day who her teacher was and she said "Mrs. Moore". Then Averi looked at us and said "Juju's my teacher" :)

On the way to school today Mia was talking about some of the kids in her class and she all of the sudden said:

"Elliott really just loves me a lot" then she paused and went on to say..."I think he loves me because I am cute"!

I couldn't help but to burst out laughing. The things that come out of that child's mouth crack me up! She has heard people say that to her a lot and that's where she learned it. So we've got to work on humility a little bit:) I was trying to explain to her that it's okay for people to say it to her but not necessarily something she should go around saying about herself:) I think it kind of went over her head though...It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Kris said...

cute ;)

Party of 5 said...

very cute.. and both those girls are adorable..