Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hopefully a Little Redemption...

I took Averi out for ice cream during Mia's gymnastics class today. I'm trying to make up for yesterday:) Not that it even comes close, but thankfully kids are pretty forgiving.

Thank you to all of you who wrote me encouraging words and notes. It helped me feel a little bit better. And she is doing fine thankfully. Her burn looks so bad today, but she hasn't even complained about it at all and has been running around and playing like usual. She doesn't love when I have to change her bandage but has been very cooperative and sweet about it.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

So cute!! I bet it made YOU feel better to get her Ice Cream, didn't it?? :) That's how it always works for me. I try to make amends to Ali, and she's already forgotten about it. It just makes me feel better!

Beth said...

Bruster's makes EVERYTHING better!