I'm so glad we took her and I can't wait until Averi gets a little older and can join us. Mia cried after we dropped off Averi at Juju's because she was sad she didn't get to go too:( So sweet and sensitive! We are taking Averi to get ice cream today and she is perfectly okay with that as long as daddy gets to go too:)
If you do go this season I would highly recommend the Family Four Pack! It is 4 tickets, 4 hotdogs, 4 chips and 4 drinks for $20! You cannot beat that! We added it all up and would have paid $20 per person if we would have bought all that individually!
3 comments:
how'd rachel terry do? i remember when we went with you guys she had a concussion...
Looks like Mia had a wonderful time!
The family pack sounds like a great deal!
We got tickets for this Friday night and are taking Ali - we can't wait! So glad y'all had fun!
Post a Comment