Thursday, January 7, 2010

"SNOW" Prediction

Give me a break! This is why I say "yeah right" when people tell me it is going to snow. Because I've lived here too long to know that they will hype it up and then most likely nothing is going to happen, or very little at that. But I was reassured by people this week that "it may snow up to 5 inches" :) They cancelled school for Mia today and even told her that it was going to snow. Big mistake! She cried when I told her it wasn't looking good. So when we got the few flurries that we did, we bundled up and ran around outside for a few minutes. It didn't stick at all at our house,but they had fun in the flurries...





2 comments:

kris said...

so fun! can't believe you had flurries!! it has been so cold here & we might get flurries too--which is crazy for FL!

Amanda Leigh said...

Well Looks like the Tide Pulled through even if the Spann didn't :) Sad for you guys! Come up here and play with me! We've got 12 inches lying here! (Jacob the little guy I nanny is not a fan and has no laughs or giggles and doesn't smile the entire time we are playing in it. Just keeps his mouth in a hard line) Def not my child :)