Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Averi

Dear Averi,

Happy 3rd Birthday to our sweet little girl. We love you SO much and can not believe how quickly you are growing up. You get more and more beautiful by the day (both inside and out). I love your cuddles, your kind heart and your playful & happy-go-lucky personality.

Your favorite color is pink and you love to wear dresses with boots (even though half the time you have your dress pulled up to your head). I have to wait until the last minute before we leave for church to get you ready or I'll find you rolling around in the grass or jumping in puddles in the front yard.

You have become quite the conversationalist lately and talk more and more by the second:) You adore your big sister and watch and imitate her every move. You say the sweetest thing to me like "your pretty mommy" or "your a nice mommy and I love you". You have a very special bond with your daddy and ask me MANY times a day when he's coming home from work.

I look forward to many more years of watching you grow and anticipate what amazing things God is going to do with/through your life...We feel so blessed to have you in our family and it would not be the same without you. I love you forever...Mommy


2 comments:

Christen said...

Hope Averi had a wonderful birthday!

Rachel said...

Those pictures are adorable!! Happy Birthday, Averi!!