Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We made it home safely from Costa Rica at 2:00am this morning. I cannot tell you how awesome our trip was! It was truly amazing and I can't wait to share more about it. But we are physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted. The trip ended with me throwing up in the ATL airport (and many others had diarrhea or were throwing up the night before we left - all part of a missions trip). But other than that, it was absolutely wonderful...

The girls were SO excited to see us this morning. Apparently they were very well-behaved but definitely ready to settle back at home with mommy and daddy by the end of our trip. I will be doing a couple different posts with pics from our trip in the next few days. Thank you so much for all your prayers. More to come soon...

3 comments:

Christen said...

So glad you made it home safely, can't wait to hear about your trip!

KLBx4 said...

I know the girls are glad you are back! Cannot wait to hear how things went both here and on your trip.

Ann Marie said...

cant wait to hear about it and see pics! :)
SO glad you and Jon got to go!!