Friday, September 3, 2010

A Day At Aldridge Gardens












6 comments:

KLBx4 said...

Those are beautiful! I should inlist you to take some pictures of my boys! :)

Sarah Batdorf said...

LOVELY photos Jaci! Gorgeous composition. I love the bit of color in the one of Averi holding the petal.

Jaci Spain said...

Thanks girls! Lauren, I would love to take some pictures of the boys. Maybe we could meet at Botanical Gardens one Friday morning (I could at least get some of the younger boys).

Rachel said...

Those are awesome pictures!! She is so beautiful!

Steve and Mary said...

Haven't checked your blog in a while. Your girls are getting so big and they are beautiful. Hugs and Kisses to them from. Aunt Mary and Uncle Steve

jade, trish, halle and will said...

these are absolutely stunning!! wish you lived closer and could take pictures of my kids- you have a GIFT!!!