I wanted something a little shorter (yet still long) for the summer so my mom cut off about 4-5 inches and added some more layers. I really like it...what do ya'll think???
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
6 comments:
I LOOOOVE IT, Jac!! It is wicked cute...looks great on you!! :) MYSTARS are you blonder????!!!!! :D xoxo
I love it! I need to get your Mom to cut my hair! ;)
Thanks girls...I know, my mom does do a great job! And yes Kar, she did add some highlights too.
so your pretty much a super model... don't talk to me about hair cuts... I hate mine.. I miss my hair. Yours on the other hand... perfection.
You look beautiful! The hair cut is great :).
By the way, absolutely adorable what Mia said about Averi...so cute!
looks beatuimus!! as usual.
Post a Comment