Friday, August 29, 2008

Blog Tag

I was tagged in a game of Blog Tag (a while ago) so here goes...

6 Random things about me:

1) I am an MK (missionary kid) and spent 6 yrs. of my life in Papua New Guinea! Loved it and wouldn't change it for anything!

2) I love life and in many ways I feel like I haven't "grown up" yet. I really enjoy doing adventurous things such as rock climbing and rappelling, white water rafting, I have been bungee jumping and would love to some day go parasailing or sky diving.

3) I love to travel and really don't understand people who are scared of going outside of the USA. There's a whole big world out there!

4)I love Coke and HATE diet drinks.

5) I was majoring in Sports Medicine/Athletic Training in College until I got married. Then I realized I didn't really want to be around a bunch of sweaty, single guys especially as a married woman. The good thing is I get to use a lot of my athletic training for the girls on my team that get injured.

6) I played Soccer, Volleyball and Basketball in High School...my favorite being Soccer of course.

I would tag other people but I can't figure out how to do it so I'll skip that part for now:)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow! Someone else that drinks real coke and refuses diet drinks! I thought I was the only one. We should go to lunch and we can both get real cokes and neither of us will feel guilty because the other one is drinking diet! ;)