Well we are about to enter our second week of team camp. My biggest prayer request right now is that this lingering stomach virus would LEAVE our house for good! And that God would give Jon and I the strength and rest we need to be able to get through this week of camp. Poor Jon came down with the virus Friday night. I have never in 7 yrs. of marriage seen him throw up until Friday. Talk about bad timing! We were due to leave for Camp Cosby at 9am on Saturday. And we knew we COULD NOT cancel this trip! Our team was SO pumped about going and had been talking for weeks about it. And there was no time that we could reschedule it or find other chaperones to go. So we went and we really had a great time and it was SO GOOD for the team.
Anyways, I won't give a play by play of what our past 2 weeks have been like. But lets just say this plague has come and gone and we are praying that it is soon on it's way out for good. Lastnight was the first night since last Wednesday that at least 1 of my girls did not throw up during the night so that was good (I definitely needed the sleep). I'm praying that means it's soon to be over. Oh and on top of poor little Averi being so sick, she is also cutting ALL FOUR molars at the same time! I just feel so bad for her and Mia both. It's hard for me to watch them be sick for this long. The strange thing is they are usually fine during the day and then the throw up comes at night; although each day they have seemed to be a little weaker. Wierdest virus I've ever seen!
I am going to try and catch a nap while the girls are sleeping but I will post pictures and give you an update on our Camp Cosby trip later....
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We'll be prayin, Jac! Glad we got to catch up for a few minutes yesterday! xo
Post a Comment