We are done with our second weekend of team camp. This past weekend we were back at Camp Cosby with the U13 girls. It was definitely a whole lot different than last weekend with the older team. 3 years makes a BIG difference:) But we did have fun. I stayed in a cabin with 16 girls and definitely didn't get much sleep. One of the girls snored like an 80 year old grandma and her bed was right next to mine:) Oh well! I slept like a rock lastnight when we got home! Anyways thanks to those of you who have kept us in your prayers. Our team camps are over and now we are on to games, practices and tournaments. I'm SO excited about a new season and both teams are looking really good. They did a lot of the same activities but here are just a few pictures from this weekend...
Head Coach & Assistant Coach:)

The whole group before the high ropes course

Me doing the Trust Fall
4 comments:
very nice! hahahahaha
What do you do with your girls while you travel?
I was wondering the same thing as Jessica d.
However, the real reason I'm commenting is to tell you - Tag! You're it! I've tagged you on my blog in a game of Blog Tag. Check out my blog to find out what you need to do next! : )
Either my mother in law helps out or we take them with us. We usually take at least 1 of them per tournament. They love going and all the girls and parents really enjoy playing with them too.
Post a Comment