I am trying to pick a picture for a Summer Fun photo contest. I have a ton of cute ones between my 2 girls and can't decide which one I like the best. So I would appreciate any input. Which one do ya'll think I should enter?
all right...they're all just TOO cute for words, but i love #2 and #6 because #2 is just SOOO your family...epitomizes the love of soccer and is just adorable, and i love #6, b/c it is just so unassuming, like she just discovered, "see my pretty flower"..so cute :)
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
6 comments:
all right...they're all just TOO cute for words, but i love #2 and #6 because #2 is just SOOO your family...epitomizes the love of soccer and is just adorable, and i love #6, b/c it is just so unassuming, like she just discovered, "see my pretty flower"..so cute :)
I vote for #1 - it's such a cute picture of them playing together!
I love your new blog design, by the way! Very classy! :)
I like number 5!!!! Thanks for your prayers! We miss you guys and those cute girls!
#2 and/or #5 get my vote! but they are ALL precious!
#5 is my vote.. but of course they are all adorable. .
Thanks for your input! #5 was one of my favorites too so that's what I went with.
Post a Comment