WHAT!!??!! Jon bought something PINK for one of his daughters?? I thought he was 100% against pink!! Maybe having TWO daughters is starting to wear on him. I'm impressed. . . they're super cute-o.
Mom to 3 little girls, Mia Savanna, Averi Brooklynn and Lila Mackenzie. My husband Jon and I have been married for 10 years. We coach competitive girls soccer together which we really enjoy and are also very involved with our church youth group...
4 comments:
ooooh. those ARE adorable. :)
WHAT!!??!!
Jon bought something PINK for one of his daughters??
I thought he was 100% against pink!!
Maybe having TWO daughters is starting to wear on him.
I'm impressed. . . they're super cute-o.
those are precious.. and i too am shocked that he bought pink.. wow.. impressed.. (or worried).. ;-P
He still hates pink but he knows how much she loves it. He's pretty much just accepted that Mia is a prissy little girly girl:)
Post a Comment