Friday, September 19, 2008

Concert

We went to the Switchfoot/Third Day/Jars of Clay/Robert Randolph concert and it was SO AWESOME! We invited our good friends Kevin and Lauren to go with us and we all had such a blast. The concert lasted over 4 hours and it was a great experience. Switchfoot was definitely my favorite but I enjoyed the whole thing...


Switchfoot

Third Day

Now I'm off to pack for our trip to New Orleans. Please pray for our safety and for Averi as we are away from her for 3 days...

3 comments:

Amanda Leigh said...

hey! The pics of the girls on the side of your site are BEAUTIFUL! Did you take them? I am glad you guys are doing so well! Hope New Orleans was a blast!

Rachel said...

Looks fun!!! Aww I miss Kevin and Lauren a ton!!!

Kate said...

Yay for COUPLE TIME!!! :D Glad y'all had fun together.....wow, New Orleans.....oh girl, take picts!!! Say HI to my relative down there.....ha! Love you!! You watching OTH??!