As I talked about before, we just had to spend over $500 to get Jon's car fixed 2 weeks ago. So I was pretty discouraged when my car started having problems last week. It was amazing to how God provided. First of all Jon's mom let us use her AAA to get it towed to the shop since it was completely dead. We had it towed to The Garage and they were able to tell us what they thought the problem was but it was a manufacturer issue so they couldn't fix it. I called AAA again yesterday afternoon and had it towed to Nissan. Well we got a call from them this morning saying that the 2 parts that were bad were BOTH recalled items and so they are fixing it for
FREE! When does that ever happen?! Talk about a huge praise...
We are heading to New Orleans with our soccer team this weekend and I am really looking forward to it. Little Av is staying here with Jon's mom this time and Mia's going with us. We are staying an extra day and I've never been to New Orleans so I am excited about seeing a little bit of the town. Also a soccer parent bought us tickets to the Switchfoot/Third Day/Jars of Clay concert (as a coaches gift) which is tomorrow and I am so excited!
I know these are random, but here's a few pics of the girls playing at the park this morning...





1 comment:
Have fun in New Orleans. Sounds like a fun little weekend getaway! That's awesome how God provided for you!
Post a Comment