While we were at B&N Mia had this sad/troubled look on her face and when I asked her what was wrong she said "I don't know what to do, Averi keeps following me everywhere I go":) You can tell from the pictures that what she said is exactly right. Av is her little shadow. And Mia likes for things to be very straight (even her trains or other toys when she's playing) and Averi has a strong need to destruct things! It's pretty funny to observe.







3 comments:
I didn't know that there was a Thomas train set at B&N! Ali will LOOOOOVE it!! We'll definitely be visiting that!
Too adorable! Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the contest. :) Isn't it fun! Hey, I loved your pics of New Orelans - my hometown. Your girls are cuties.
jaci that is too funny..averi following mia and her not liking it. too cute.. i am so happy for you that you get to go out to nice lunch eateries with your children.. my boys would not do so well.. but i'll trade off for mdo! lol..
Post a Comment