Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brunch with Santa

They had a brunch with Santa at our local library (the same place we made the gingerbread house). Mia did great. Averi wanted to see Santa but did not want to sit on his lap...

Telling Santa (bashfully) what she wants for Christmas...

So here I am sitting with her since she wouldn't do it alone...

She sure did love the donuts though...

Here's Averi keeping her eye on Santa:)

Working on her Christmas tree craft...

Mia enjoying her warm cocoa and donut...

4 comments:

More Than Words said...

Your kids are absolutely beautiful!!!!

Rachel said...

How fun! I need to look for more stuff like this to do.
Ali has that dress that Mia has on!

jenn said...

Such cute kids! I love that second picture and the expression on her face.

kristie said...

Fun times! I'm just glad YOU didn't sit on Santa's lap. That would've been a little much for me. ;)