Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mia's Christmas Ballet Performance

Here is Mia's first mini-performance. She did SO great. I was a little worried that she might be too shy or nervous, but she really surprised me. And I even teared up a little:) I am SUCH a mom! I couldn't help it, she just looked so cute and little. Anyways, here are some pictures...

This is when we first entered the room. Notice Mia giggling (she's on the far left)


Her little solo. Can't believe I missed the actual curtsy because my stupid camera was resetting...oh well






Just wanted to point out something. Notice how straight Mia's scarf is compared to everyone else's:) She sat there and straightened it out perfectly (during the performance) and her teacher even had to say "stand up Mia"...SO OCD!

Clapping for herself...


Getting some refreshments after the dance...

And here is Averi dancing after they did their performance:)

3 comments:

kristie said...

so cute. that is hilarious about her scarf. i had no clue she was totally like that!!! :) looks like she did a great job!!

Rachel said...

Her scarf is hilarious!!! Wow she is neat! I think Ali is going to be like that too. . .

Ann Marie said...

how stinkin cute!!!