Averi has a double ear infection, which is what I suspected. At least it's something that can be treated and I'm sure she will be feeling lots better tomorrow. She has had a fever of 102 and has cried a lot. Just praying tonight goes better than lastnight. I'm better prepared tonight with numbing drops and Motrin (now that I actually know what to treat).
Here she is falling asleep on the way home. She was feeling so rough!


Mia was so sweet to her at the doctor. Averi was crying and she said "It's okay Averi, she's gonna come check your ears and make you feel better".

Jon is on vacation all next week and I'm definitely looking forward to having him around. The girls will love it too...
4 comments:
Oh poor thing!!! She looks SOO pitiful!! I'm so sorry. I hope she's better super-soon!!
oh my. i just want to snuggle that sweet child. you did a good job comforting that poor baby through the night! way to go mom.
Oh nooo, the dreaded ear infection.
Poor Averi AND poor you!
I hope she gets to feeling better soon and that you both get some rest.
poor baby!! you can just tell by her pict she feels terrible! pray she is feeling better SOON and that you all can get some rest and enjoy this wonderful season! love you!! xoxo
Post a Comment