We are about to head out to Chattanooga, TN for the weekend. We have our first soccer tournament of the season up there. As of right now they are forecasting 100% chance of rain tomorrow and then possible snow on Sunday...NOT COOL AT ALL! It should make for an interesting weekend of soccer.
Mia's all excited about going with us and staying in the hotel (that's her favorite part). She's got her rain boots and rain coat packed so she's ready to go:) We are hoping to take her to the aquarium while we are there so it'll be fun to have some time with just her. Averi is staying with my mother in law one night and my parents one night so she'll get plenty spoiled while we are gone. Please pray that we have a safe trip there and back with all this bad weather...
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
FUN! I love Chattanooga! The aquarium is awesome! Hopefully you won't be going because your soccer tournament got snowed out, though!
Good luck!
Hope it's a great weekend. Stay dry:)
we went to Chattanooga when I was really little, and saw the aquarium...thats where I got Sammy, my stuffed frog.
we went to Chattanooga when I was really little, and saw the aquarium...thats where I got Sammy, my stuffed frog.
aww Mia is so cute. how did the trip go? i hope you guys didnt get snowed in or anything. talk to you soon!
-shannon
Chatanooga is fun!
hope yall stayed dry! :) howmuch of the white stuff did yall end up with??
Post a Comment