Also Averi is talking TONS these days. She repeats every thing Mia says which is hilarious. But yesterday I put on my dress and boots for church and when I walked out of my room she looked at me and said "Mommy cute"! It was adorable...
Monday, February 9, 2009
Sweet Girls
Here's a picture of the girls hanging out on the couch. They were reading some books together. They are becoming closer and better friends by the day. Mia is always telling Jon and I "Averi is my very best friend":) Not that they don't have their little moments every now and then, but about 80-90% of the time they get along really well:)

Also Averi is talking TONS these days. She repeats every thing Mia says which is hilarious. But yesterday I put on my dress and boots for church and when I walked out of my room she looked at me and said "Mommy cute"! It was adorable...
Also Averi is talking TONS these days. She repeats every thing Mia says which is hilarious. But yesterday I put on my dress and boots for church and when I walked out of my room she looked at me and said "Mommy cute"! It was adorable...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment