Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spending, Saving, Giving

I blogged a couple weeks ago about Mia's new chore chart. She has been doing really well with it. Jon ordered Mia a new bank online and it came in the mail yesterday. So lastnight after dinner he gave her the bank along with some allowance for doing her chores. The bank has 3 different sections: 1 for spending, 1 for saving, and 1 for giving to missionaries. So each week when she gets her allowance she will split it between the 3 categories. That way she will learn to save some and give some to missions, as well as having some of her own spending money.

Here's Jon explaining to her how it works.

Putting her money in...


Averi got to help put in a few coins too so she didn't feel left out.

2 comments:

kristie said...

That looks like a great bank, Jaci! I might look into something like that for logan in a few months.

christiejones said...

How sweet. I've been wanting to get one of those. Where did you get it?