
Then we have a church picnic with great food and inflatables for the kids. Averi had a BLAST on the slip & slide. She kept saying over and over "I go again!"...
Here's a sweet picture of Jon & Mia talking while Averi was on the Slip & Slide. I felt really bad because I forgot their swimsuits and Mia being the "by the book" child she is did not want to get her clothes wet despite us telling her over and over that it was fine and she could change when we got home. She thinks you can only get wet if you are wearing a swim suit:) So I feel like a terrible mom for forgetting her swimsuit now. I think she would have really enjoyed the Slip & Slide too. But I will definitely NOT forget it next year:)
1 comment:
CUTE! I love that last shot.
Post a Comment