So the other day we were having lunch and both girls were getting pretty cranky and definitely ready for their naps. We'd had a long week of VBS and it was just one of those days. Anyways, when I prayed for lunch, I prayed that Averi AND Mia would take good naps and would wake up with good attitudes. So after I was done praying Mia asked me if she could pray (which she typically does). So I said "sure".
Her prayer went something like this..."Dear Jesus, thank you for Mommy and Daddy and for my food, and I pray that you would help AVERI to have a better attitude when she wakes up...Amen" :) Didn't pray for her own attitude, just Averi's. I about died laughing!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That prayer of Mia's is sooooo funny! I loved it. :D Thanks for sharing that.
Post a Comment