Averi on the other hand loved it and was running through the blueberry bushes barefoot. I kept asking her if she wanted to go sit in the car and she said "no...I pick blueberries". The funniest part was that she "liked the pink ones" because they were "pretty" and kept putting those in the bucket. So my mom and I had to keep throwing them out when she wasn't looking:)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Picking Blueberries
We stopped to pick blueberries on our way to the cabin last weekend. It was not exactly Mia's thing:) She was "hot and itchy". She helped for about 5 to 10 minutes before heading back to sit in the air conditioned car and watch Dora. In her defense it was really hot...
Averi on the other hand loved it and was running through the blueberry bushes barefoot. I kept asking her if she wanted to go sit in the car and she said "no...I pick blueberries". The funniest part was that she "liked the pink ones" because they were "pretty" and kept putting those in the bucket. So my mom and I had to keep throwing them out when she wasn't looking:)












Averi on the other hand loved it and was running through the blueberry bushes barefoot. I kept asking her if she wanted to go sit in the car and she said "no...I pick blueberries". The funniest part was that she "liked the pink ones" because they were "pretty" and kept putting those in the bucket. So my mom and I had to keep throwing them out when she wasn't looking:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mia's my kind of girl! :o)
~Heather
Where did you go? I was just looking on the web for a place today to go pick some. I figured it might be cheaper than store bought and we can freeze a bunch since the girls love them!
April S.
Post a Comment