As I mentioned in a previous post, Jon bought Mia her first guitar for Christmas. And as you can see, it is taller than her and she can barely carry it on her own:) So she has been putting on quite a few concerts for us lately. She told us she wants to have a family band (which includes the "boy" that we are one day gonna have according to her). Everyone has a part in the band but me:) That's right, I got cut from the family band. She said my job was to take pictures...LOL! Averi will be a singer with Mia & Jon playing guitar and our "boy" playing the drums. This is all per Mia. She has quite the imagination, let me tell you...
So the other day she dressed up for one of her concerts for us and I took this picture. Jon says this picture will one day come back to haunt her:) I was playing around with Photoshop and here is what I came up with for her "album cover"...
The original picture...



I like this one the best:)

Disclaimer: Of course this is all just in fun. I am not trying to turn my daughter into Hannah Montana or anything:) TRUST ME!
3 comments:
Cute! It reminds me of the "Album cover" pic I did with Ali...Isn't photoshop the best?
Maybe Mia and Ali can start a band TOGETHER.... :)
Looks like Mia already knows how to pose for photoshoots ;)
Mia Savannah does kinda have a
movie star/singer ring to it!
Rachel, I must have missed that post. I swear I wasn't trying to copy you:) And yes, that would be awesome since Averi doesn't seem to have too much interest in music right now:)
Your right Christen. I just realized Mia Savanna rhymes with Hannah Montana! OH DEAR! :)
Post a Comment