Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jon's Birthday

Jon's birthday was last week. We went out to the Fish Market on the night of his birthday with just his mom and my parents. He doesn't like to make a huge deal of his birthday. Something very low key with not a lot of people is more his style.

Then I took him out to the Melting Pot this past weekend. I had only been once before with some girls from church. But I knew it was something he would really enjoy. We had a GREAT time and were absolutely stuffed by the end of it.
I didn't take many pictures because I was too busy cooking and eating:) My favorite course is the dessert. We got the peanut butter chocolate and it was to-die- for...Here are all the things we had to dip in the chocolate. Bananas, strawberries, cheesecake, pound cake, marshmallows and brownies...

2 comments:

Christen said...

Happy late Birthday to Jon!
Ryan is the same way about his birthday, he doesn't want anyone to make a big deal out of it :)
I love dessert fondue, I've never tried a peanut butter one, sounds delicious!

Ann Marie said...

Happy birthday Jon!
I looooove the Melting Pot too!! dessert is by far the BEST!!
so glad yall got to go and celebrate together!