Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Camera

I LOVE to take pictures! And I have been wanting a new camera for quite some time. One with interchangeable lenses and flashes etc. So my dear sweet husband made it his goal to make sure I was going to get a camera this year. So he spent his Christmas gift cards/money and Birthday money (SO SWEET) to help buy me this camera...
A Nikon D5000

He told me he ordered it last week and it should be here any day now. I am SO excited! We're looking into classes for me to take at the Birmingham School of Photography too. I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

AWESOME!!! Tell your hubby, HE ROCKS!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Keep me updated. I've looked into classes too at Jeff State and Samford. (just the community classes)
April

jade, trish, halle and will said...

wow, i am so jealous!! can't wait to see your pictures tho- you are a great photographer!!!

jenn purvis said...

so cool jac :) great to pursue a passion :) you have to start adding your photos for all to see (i found a great website and created a webpage at www.jennmariephotography.webs.com) it's FREE and very easy to set-up! you should look into it too if interested! also, another great photo editing program is at www.photoscape.org. that is the program i use and i am very impressed with it!..it's free too! good luck with it all!!!