Monday, January 11, 2010
No, They Are NOT Twins
I wonder how many times a day I get asked if my girls are twins. Just about every time we are out someone will stop and ask me if they are twins, and then gasp when I tell them they are 2 yrs. apart. Now granted they are wearing the same size pants and are very close in height:) Mia is built like me (short/petite) and Averi is built like daddy (long & skinny) so she is catching up quickly. But to me they look NOTHING alike in the face...
I love that God has made them each unique and it's so fun discovering new things about them each and every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They are adorable and I agree they both look like themselves and different!! Isn't it fun to be a mom!!!
I bet the only reason people may think they're twins is because they are so close in size. I think they both have their own unique look, but both are very adorable!
I haven't noticed that they're so close in size! I guess in my head, Mia is 2 years bigger than Averi, so I just don't realize that Averi's catching up!
That's funny b/c in that picture, they do look similar to me. Looks like they have the same nose, eyes are similarly shaped and same mouth and chin shape.
Now, I can definitely tell them apart, definitely. And I don't think they look like twins but I do think there are a lot of similarities. Probably depends on the picture...
They could be fraternal! I get that all the time w/ my boys also (Levi the oldest is going to start getting annoyed at some point). People say that mine are clones of each other (they look nothing alike in the face!). Even though they are not twins they are beautiful!!!
Mishka
p.s. I got a new camera also and am still trying to figure it out! If you have a black sheet it makes for a neat background.
I meant to say that even though your girls are not twins they are beautiful!
m
Post a Comment