We have a history with this house. We put an offer on it back in late November, but after 4 weeks of hearing nothing either way, we pulled our offer and started looking elsewhere. Well about 8 days ago they called our realtor and asked if we were still interested. So we put another offer on it and now we wait again:) This house is a foreclosure and needs a good bit of work, but it is awesome. It's on almost an acre of land in Hoover and is also on a cul-de-sac. So please pray with us that if this is the house God has for us, that we may hear something soon so that we can get working on it. Or that He would give us a clear answer either way. I'll keep ya'll posted if/when we hear more...
Looking down the driveway...

Front of the house (yes, it is missing 2 shutters)

Front yard...

It has a seperate house that would be Jon's music studio (if we get it)...

Back yard...

9 comments:
Wow! This would be terrific! Will pray.
that's awesome!! I hope they actually call back this time!!
What a great house! Hope you hear back from them soon!
amazing house. good luck!
Holy cow. The outside looks so similar to ours. I hope it works out for you. You won't know what to do with all that space. Of course that means more to clean. (:
April
It looks awesome! I hope you guys get it!!!
looks awesome! good luck!! where in hoover?
UM, WOW!!!! We must have the same kind of mind...OH, I totally see the potential of that beauty!! Praying that God makes it clear whether or not this home is for y'all! LOVE YOU!! xoxo
WOW! Hope you get it!!! Ps. cute pics of the girls outside great job!
Post a Comment