Monday, March 8, 2010

SPRING IS COMING!

After not being sick for over 2 years, I came down with a throat virus/cold early last week and then Averi got it and then Mia. I have to say though that we have all been blessed with health and the girls have not been sick since early fall so I am really thankful for that.

On top of that, we have been super busy fundraising and getting ready for Costa Rica. So we are exhausted to say the least. Jon & I helped do a Volleyball Fundraiser over the weekend which we also played in and it turned out to be a lot of fun. I was so sore yesterday though...haven't used those muscles in about 8 years:)

Then today came! God knew I needed the sunshine and warm weather today or I may have just completely crashed and given up:) The girls are finally to the age where they can play out in our back yard without me right there with them. So, I sent them outside to play and left the back door open so that I could work on cleaning and packing in my room and still hear them. It was awesome and they had a great time playing together and enjoying the sunshine too.

Here's some pics of them enjoying their little snacks...



2 comments:

Christen said...

I love their pigtails, too cute!

Jessica said...

Such fun! Dontcha hate being sick!!! Glad the sunshine helped everyone out.